Votran Beach Street service changes
January 13, 2021
Beginning Sunday, Jan. 17, Votran will make several route adjustments in downtown Daytona Beach due to the conclusion of the Beach Street streetscape project.
Monday through Saturday daytime service
- The route will resume service over the Tom Staed Veterans Memorial Bridge (Orange Avenue Bridge). Service will operate on Beach Street between Dr. Mary McLeod Bethune Boulevard and Orange Avenue.
- The route will resume its previous routing, serving Beach Street in both directions. The bus will no longer travel on Palmetto Avenue. Service on Beach Street south of Orange Avenue will continue to be detoured due to an ongoing utility project.
Routes 8, 18 (Inbound) and 19 (Outbound)
- Service on Beach Street will be discontinued. Buses will operate on Palmetto Avenue to and from International Speedway Boulevard.
Route 12 (Outbound)
- Service on Beach Street north of Orange Avenue will be discontinued. The outbound route will be adjusted to serve Palmetto Avenue from the Transfer Plaza to Orange Avenue. Service on Beach Street south of Orange Avenue will continue to be detoured due to the ongoing utility project.
Route 17 (Inbound)
- Regular service will resume on Beach Street from International Speedway Boulevard to Bay Street.
Monday through Saturday night service and Sunday daytime service
Routes 15N and 15S
- Regular service on Beach Street will resume. Service on Beach Street south of Orange Avenue will continue to be detoured due to an ongoing utility project.
Votran riders are encouraged to visit votran.org and click the “Join” button at the bottom of the homepage to receive timely notices about bus service changes. The website also provides up-to-date alerts and real-time bus information. Riders are also encouraged to download the MyStop Mobile app on their phone to see real-time bus information and current detours.