Votran to resume fare collection
May 29, 2020Effective Monday, June 1, Votran will reinstate fare collection and front door boarding on all vehicles.
Customers who purchased a multi-day bus pass prior to the fare suspension may have their bus pass exchanged for a new pass. Customers must exchange their expired pass to receive a new pass. Customers may exchange their pass at the following times and locations:
• 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. June 1 through 6 at the Votran Transfer Plaza, 207 Dr. Mary McLeod Bethune Blvd., Daytona Beach.
• 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. June 1 through 5 at the Votran Main Office, 950 Big Tree Road, South Daytona.
• 7:45 to 11:45 a.m. June 1 and 12:45 to 4:45 p.m. June 2 at the Julia & Sams Superstop.
• 7 a. m. to noon June 1 and 2 at the DeLand Amelia Superstop.
• 7 a. m. to noon June 1 at the Orange City Market Place.
Additional dates and times for select locations may be scheduled as needed and will be announced through Votran’s service alert system.
Customers must continue to follow CDC guidelines and practice good hygiene when aboard the bus.
For more information, call Votran Customer Service at 386-761-7700.
Votran riders can visit Votran.org and click the “Join” button at the bottom of the homepage to receive timely notices about bus service changes. The website also provides up-to-date alerts and real-time bus information. Riders can also download the MyStop Mobile app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.