Votran detours due to truck event
June 4, 2019
Due to anticipated traffic during Daytona Truck Meet 2019, Votran has initiated several route changes effective June 7-9. Route deviations include:
- Routes 1, 18 and 19 will not use the Intermodal Transit Facility at the Ocean Center; rather, the buses will service stops on State Road A1A.
- Route 8 outbound will not use the Intermodal Transit Facility at the Ocean Center; rather, it will make service stops on Halifax Avenue.
- Route 18 inbound, from State Road A1A, will use Seabreeze Boulevard to Mason Avenue and U.S. 1 to the Votran Transfer Plaza.
- Route 60 will run a regular route but may experience service interruptions.
Night and Sunday service will operate from the Transfer Plaza from June 7 to 9. Route deviations include:
- Route 1 will use International Speedway Boulevard to State Road A1A and will end at Vining Court and Granada Boulevard. There will be no service on the Granada Bridge.
- Routes 3, 4 and 10 will use Dr. Mary McLeod Bethune Boulevard to Beach Street to Fairview Avenue outbound and inbound.
- Route 15 will use Dr. Mary McLeod Bethune Boulevard to Beach Street.
- Route 17 will use International Speedway Boulevard to State Road A1A. The route will end at Raymond Avenue and South Atlantic. There will be no service on the Dunlawton Bridge.
Votran riders are encouraged to plan trips in advance. Riders may learn more by visiting votran.org. The website provides up-to-date alerts and real-time bus tracking. It also offers downloadable information for the myStop mobile app for real-time bus information anywhere.