Votran schedule changes for Labor Day
August 29, 2016
Votran will operate on a limited service schedule Monday, Sept. 5. Riders are encouraged to plan their travel in advance to avoid possible travel conflicts.
- West Volusia routes 22, 24 and 60 will not operate. Connecting SunRail Routes 30, 31, 32 and 33 will not operate, as there will be no SunRail service.
- Route 20 will operate every two hours. The bus leaves Wal-Mart on the odd hours between 7:26 a.m. and 5:26 p.m. The northbound trips leave the Orange City Marketplace on the even hours between 8:32 a.m. and 4:32 p.m. Routes 21 and 23 will operate on a Saturday schedule.
- Route 21 will operate every two hours. The westbound trips leave Wal-Mart in Osteen on the odd hours between 7:26 a.m. and 5:26 p.m. The eastbound trips leave the Orange City Marketplace on the even hours between 8:32 a.m. and 6:32 p.m.
- Eastside routes 1, 3, 4, 10, 15 and 17 will operate on a Sunday schedule.
- Buses will operate from the Intermodal Transfer Facility (ITF), not the Transfer Plaza.
- Routes 40 and 41 will operate every two hours. The first Route 40 southbound trip will depart Dunlawton Avenue and U.S. 1 at 6:32 a.m. Northbound trips will depart Canal Street and U.S. 1 every two hours from 7:44 a.m. through 5:44 p.m. Since there will be no buses on Swallowtail Drive for Route 40 to transfer passengers, Route 40 will meet the Route 4 and 17 at Dunlawton and Orange avenues to transfer passengers going north on U.S. 1 and A1A. Route 41 southbound trips will depart Canal Street and U.S. 1 every two hours from 6:47 a.m. through 4:47 p.m. Votran will serve 10th Street and turn around at the entrance to Daytona State College. The 2:47 p.m. trip departing Canal Street and U.S.1 will be the only trip serving Oak Hill.
All other routes and New Smyrna Beach Flex Service will not operate.
For Votran Gold service changes, contact a reservationist or Votran customer service.Votran riders are encouraged to visit www.votran.org and click the “Join” button at the bottom of the homepage to receive timely notices about bus service changes. The website also provides up-to-date alerts and real-time bus information.