COVID-19 (coronavirus) Update. Stay informed with the latest information.
Votran service interruptions during Bike Week
March 3, 2020
Bike Week will bring heavy traffic to Volusia County, and Votran riders should expect numerous delays, interruptions and route deviations. Schedule delays may occur from March 6 to 16. Detours are subject to change without notice.
“Votran does expect to incur detours and route deviations,” said Steve Sherrer, Votran general manager. “The best way for riders to stay informed of delays or deviations is to download the myStop mobile app and sign up for real-time service alerts at Votran.org.”
From March 11 to 15, Votran vehicles will not use the Intermodal Transit Facility at the Ocean Center. Route deviations include:
- Routes 1, 18 and 19 will make service stops on State Road A1A.
- Route 3 will not serve Riverside Drive between Second and Third streets.
- Route 8 will make service stops on Halifax Avenue.
- Route 11 will experience service interruptions and detours. Buses will use U.S. 1 from Dr. Mary McLeod Bethune Boulevard to Fairview Avenue.
- Route 17A/B outbound will be unable to use Main Street beginning March 8. It will use the International Speedway Boulevard Bridge in both directions.
- Route 18 inbound, from State Road A1A, will use Seabreeze Boulevard to Mason Avenue and U.S. 1 to the Votran Transfer Plaza.
- Routes 18 and 19 will not serve Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University and Daytona Beach International Airport.
- Route 60 will run a regular route.
Night and Sunday service will operate from the Transfer Plaza from March 11 to 15. Route deviations include:
- Route 1 will use International Speedway Boulevard to State Road A1A and will end at Vining Court and Granada Boulevard. There will be no service on the Granada Bridge.
- Routes 3, 4 and 10 (night and Sunday) will use Dr. Mary McLeod Bethune Boulevard, Beach Street and Michigan Street to Fairview Avenue outbound and inbound.
- Route 15 will use Dr. Mary McLeod Bethune Boulevard to Beach Street.
- Route 17 will use International Speedway Boulevard to State Road A1A. The route will end at Raymond Avenue and South Atlantic. There will be no service on the Dunlawton Bridge.
Votran riders are encouraged to plan trips in advance. Riders may learn more by visiting votran.org. The website provides up-to-date alerts and real-time bus tracking. It also offers downloadable information for the myStop mobile app for real-time bus information anywhere.