Votran implements schedule changes
Posted On: January 24, 2017
Votran will implement the following schedule changes beginning Sunday, Jan. 29.
- Route 40/41: The schedule has been updated for the Julia/Sams transfer location.
- Route 60: The trip frequency has been increased to 30-minute service. It is no longer interlined with Route 20 and will end at the Amelia Super Stop to transfer passengers to Routes 20, 24 and 31.
- Route 20: The trip frequency has been increased to 30-minute service. It is no longer interlined with Route 60 and will end at the Amelia Super Stop to transfer passengers to Routes 24, 31 and 60.
- Route 21, 22: The departure time has been changed to 25 minutes past the hour at Market Place to coincide with Route 20. The first trips on each route will not go into the Deltona City Center.
- Route 23: The departure time has been changed to 20 minutes past the hour.
- Route 33: The route is no longer an Express Route. It will pick up passengers anywhere along the route.
Votran riders are encouraged to visit www.votran.org and click the “join” button at the bottom of the homepage to receive timely notices about bus service changes. The website also provides up-to-date alerts and real-time bus information.