Votran to provide holiday service on Christmas, New Year’s Day
December 23, 2019
Votran will operate on a limited service schedule on Wednesday, Dec. 25, and Wednesday, Jan. 1. Riders are encouraged to plan their travel in advance to avoid possible travel conflicts.
- West Volusia routes 22, 24, 25, and 60 will not operate. Connecting SunRail Routes 31, 32, and 33 will not operate, as there will be no SunRail service.
- Route 20 will operate every two hours. The bus leaves Walmart on the odd hour between 7:19 a.m. and 5:19 p.m. The northbound trips leave the Orange City Marketplace on the even hour between 8:25 a.m. and 4:25 p.m. Routes 21 and 23 will operate on a Saturday schedule.
- Route 21 will operate every two hours. The westbound trips leave Walmart in Osteen on the odd hours between 7:19 a.m. and 5:19 p.m. The eastbound trips leave the Orange City Marketplace on the even hours between 8:25 a.m. and 6:25 p.m.
- Eastside routes 1, 3, 4, 10, 15 and 17 will operate on a Sunday schedule.
- Buses will operate out of the Intermodal Transfer Facility at the Ocean Center, not the Transfer Plaza.
- Routes 40 and 41 will operate every two hours. The first Route 40 southbound trip will depart Dunlawton Avenue and U.S. 1 at 6:30 a.m. Northbound trips will depart Julia and Sams Transfer Point every two hours beginning at 7:46 a.m. through 5:46 p.m. Since there will be no buses on Swallowtail Drive for Route 40 to transfer passengers, the Route 40 will meet the Route 4 and 17 at Dunlawton Avenue and Orange Avenue to transfer passengers going north on US1 and A1A. Route 41 southbound trips will depart Julia and Sams every two hours from 6:46 a.m. through 4:46 p.m. Votran will now serve 10th St. and turn around at the entrance to Daytona State College. The 2:46 p.m. trip departing Julia Street and Sam’s Avenue Transfer Point will be the only trip serving Oak Hill. Route 44 will not operate.
- All other routes and New Smyrna Beach Flex Service will not operate.
- For Holiday Schedule information, please Votran.org or the Holiday schedule posted on the bus.
- For Votran Gold service changes, contact a reservationist or Votran customer service.
Votran riders are encouraged to visit votran.org and click the “Join” button at the bottom of the homepage to receive timely notices about bus service changes. The website also provides up-to-date alerts and real-time bus information.